Sunday, September 7, 2008

Video Interview: Pete Rock & Green Lantern : NODFACTOR.COM


Anytime you get to hear music legends talk, you should just shut the fuck up! Here are 2 of them together: Pete Rock and Green Lantern being interviewed by Nodfactor.

Click on the link below to check the interview:

Video Interview: Pete Rock & Green Lantern : NODFACTOR.COM

Also, although I consider myself to be a Hiphop historian, I realized I dropped the ball. Yup, I have pie on my face about this one. Here it is: I didn't know Large Professor made beats on the Eric B and Rakim "Let The Rhythm Hit Em" album.

What's funny is that I remember buying the cassette back in the day when it first came out. I really didn't know who Extra P was then but I have a whole new respect for him today.

I felt like a dunce when I found out. Ouch!!!

Just thought I'd throw that lil tidbit in...

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com

**********************

No comments: