Monday, November 9, 2009

Grindin', you know what I keep in the lining!

Good afternoon! I was going to post to my Blogger/Twitter/Myspace/Facebook (I post on Blogger and it goes to the other 3 automatically. I love it!!!) earlier this morning. We got extremely busy on at work and to add insult to injury, I've been doped-up on sinus medication all day! If you don't know what this means, let me break it down to you. Be really, really quiet. Now come closer to the screen. Closer... Okay, are you ready?

I'M SLEEPY AS A MUG!!!


And for my non-ATLiens, I don't really know what a "mug" is but its probably most likely slang for the "F Bomb". LOL!!!

My head feels like its about to roll off my shoulders and I feel like I got a newborn baby neck or something...like its got no support.

An even better visualization for my music heads would be a slow nod while listening to 'chopped and screwed" music.

Bottom line, I'm tired a f*ck and I'm ready to dip. I'm tired of looking at the clock because that's just pissing me off. I really hate to be drowsy at work but I hate my sinuses being congested even more.

It's a Catch 22 situation fa sho!

Well, at any rate, I got a little more than 2 hours left on my shift and I'm ready to go home, take a nap, wake up, watch Heroes, then make some beats!

Now that's really "Real Talk".

On the real, I'm still working on my next site. I can't wait!!! I'll let you know what it is when i buy the domain name. Until then, you gets nothin!!! LOL!!!

Have a great day!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist

www.MelloMelanin.com

www.RapBeatCreator.com



No comments: