Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How The Best Song Are Successful for Generations

Whassup Peeps,

I came downstairs a few minutes ago to find my 8-year old daughter singing "Thriller" by Micheal Jackson. She didn't know I was listening but all I can think of was "Good job Mike! You really made a classic!"

Thriller came out when I was 11 or 12 years old. I remember staying up at night watching the late night video shows hoping to catch the long version of Thriller. That time is long gone but it is re-lived every time someone hears the song and definitely every Halloween.

Anyway I just wanted to say you songwriters use this song as a standard because it truly is an example of how to make a song that will stand the test of time.

R.I.P. Micheal Jackson




********************************************

P.S. As I was typing this, I just found out the legendary TV host, Dick Clark (American Bandstand) passed away. My prayers go out to his family. He lived an awesome life.

No comments: