Saturday, March 30, 2013

Kings of The Mic Tour: LL Cool J, Public Enemy, Ice Cube, and De La Soul All on One Stage!

I heard about this tour the other day. I plan to be at it some kinda way but if I can't make it here's some info on it.

Click on the link below to read how LL Cool J put the tour together:

LL Cool J Explains Creating

LL Cool J Explains Creating "Kings Of The Mic Tour" With Public Enemy, Ice Cube & De La Soul

I've never seen LL perform live but I've seen Public Enemy several times and De La Soul a couple of times and I'm sure the show is gonna be HOT! I really appreciate how LL reached back to get other Golden Era artists instead of using the artists that are hot right now.

Here are some dope songs by each artists:

LL Cool J - Doin' It




Public Enemy - Bring The Noise




Ice Cube - Today Was A Good Day




De La Soul - Ring Ring Ring (Ha Ha Hey)



I hope you enjoy the vids.

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin

No comments: