Monday, April 1, 2013

HOTNESS: RapBeatCreator.com Listed on DJ Premier's Wikipedia Page!

Whassup Peeps?

I was doing some research on my blog stats and I just found out DJ Premier's Wikipedia page has a direct link to this blog you are now reading. The link is to a post I wrote called, "The Source Magazine Picks 20 Greatest Producers".

Why does that matter you say? Well, in the world of Internet Marketing, links to your site from someone else's site is about the most powerful form of referral traffic you can get which means I'll get more visitors to my blog. And since I'm a huge fan of DJ Premier and his music, it means much more than business. 

Click on the link below to visit DJ Premier's Wikipedia page:




DJ Premier Photo Courtesy of Wikipedia



Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist

R.I.P. GURU

No comments: