Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Finally Here!!!

Hey, I know it took me a while to get this completed but it's finally done. The Rap Beat Creator Podcast is official!

My first podcast is entitled "The Importance of a Winning Team". It was inspired by a blog that I wrote a little while ago.

Here is the link to the podcast below. You can download it to your mp3 player or burn it on a cd and listen to it when ever you want.

Podcast: "The Importance of a Winning Team"

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com
www.MusicMarketingPromotions.com

P.S. I now have under 50 free audio books left on "How to Get Thousands of Dollars Worth of Free Hiphop Advertising". If you haven't claimed your free copy yet, click here to get it now before the price goes back up to $19.99!!!

No comments: