Friday, July 3, 2009

Insider's Secrets to Music Publishing & Copyrights

Whassup,

I just recorded my newest podcast dedicated to the late Michael Jackson. I haven't put it in mp3 format yet but if you have access to watch video, then you MUST check this 2 part video out.

I'm not sure if you know this (most artist don't) but the real meat of the music business is music publishing. Michael Jackson knew this and he has many songs credited under his name. He even bought the Beetles catalog which is worth millions!

In these videos I touch on some little known facts on music publishing as well as copyrights.

Let me know what you think. I encourage comments for dialogue.

Here is Part 1:



Here is Part 2:



Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
http://www.rapbeatcreator.com/


P.S. You gotta know I love doin' this right? How many other YouTube videos will you see the host rockin' a wife-beater tank top??? LOL!!! Holla...

No comments: