Sunday, January 3, 2010

More Success, Beats, & Money In 2010!


Happy New Year!

I hope you had a wonderful 2009 and I hope 2010 is a much better, more prosperous year for you. I want to start off this year like I started off last year with encouraging you to make written goals. You'll be surprised at how fast you can moved through life if you just take the time to write your goals down on paper or type them on a word processor and make yourself a plan to achieve those goals.

Last year I didn't make as much money online as I wanted to but I did make more online than I made in 2008. I also made more beats and created some podcasts too. I spent some great quality time with my family and I helped lots of aspiring artists and producers get a grasp on the music business.

I expect 2010 to be even greater!

What about you? Are you expecting to do more or less with the time you have this year? Really, time is the main difference between success and failure. We all get the same amount of time every day. Its how we use this time that determines where we are going in life.

All I'm saying is lets use our time wisely. Its cool to admire big name successful artists and producers like Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Timbaland, Pharrell, Kanye West, Ludacris, etc., but you have to spend time and money not only perfecting your craft but learning and applying what you've learned about the music business.

This is a real business with real money, real people, and real jobs. Where do you fit in the equation this year? Let your written 2010 goals help guide you to success in the music business you desire.

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com
www.Beats4ADub.com
www.MusicMarketingPromotions

No comments: