Sunday, April 11, 2010

If Jay Z killed Autotune then T-Pain Brought It Back From The Dead

Yo, Jay Z had a banger last summer with "DOA (Death of Autotune)" and he practically killed everyone who was using it. I felt him on that too. Everybody and they mama was coming out with some Autotune garbage.

The only one that consistently did it was T-Pain. At least he had a style with it that even blew Jamie Foxx's "Blame It" song out of the water. Re-enter Teddy "Penderass Down" with a new single "Kiss Her" that will probably get some radio play.

Click the link below to check the song out:

T-PAIN "Kiss Her" | Official Young Simmons Blog | Young Simmons News and Celebrity Blogs | Global Grind

Let me know what you think...

I'm glad T-Pain didn't change his style either. I'll always remember Das Efx changing their style for their second album. They fell off sooooo hard and faded into obscurity. Everybody was biting their original style but no one could do it like them and they abandoned that style for what reason I don't know.

Anyway, T-Pain, keep doin' ya thang!!!

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com
www.Beats4ADub.com
www.MusicMarketingPromotions.com

P.S. I was working on a new beat last night. As soon as I get it mixed down I'll post it up for you!!!

Holla!!!

************************************

No comments: