Sunday, April 4, 2010

Is there a sample in Drake's new song “Over”?

Okay, I confess. I think I was little hard on the new Drake song "Over" before I had a chance to really listen to it on a good speaker system. I got a chance to hear it last night in my car and yeah, I think I spoke too soon.

This joint is knockin'!!!

The producer Boi-1da killed the track and he tells Brooks Millz that there was no sample used in the beat. I was telling my wife last night how dope I thought it was that he didn't use the sample all the way through the song, only on the hook.

Pretty hot shit!

Check out the interview by clicking the link below:

Boi-1da Says There Was No Sample In “Over” | NODFACTOR.COM

Let me know what you think...

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com
www.Beats4ADub.com
www.MusicMarketingPromotions.com

************************************

No comments: