Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Caged Animal


Okay since this is my blog and I am the Hot Instrumentalist, I am rightfully allowed to vent.

I don't know what my problem is. I feel like a caged animal needing to get out and be free. I think I'm about to bite someone!!!

I gotta get some lyrics down on paper. I gotta get some beats put together. I gotta do sumpthin'.

There is an old parable in "The Good Book" aka The Bible that talks about the story of the 5 talents and how if you bury your talent it will be taken away from you. Now a talent in biblical days was a form of money but hey, its almost the same thing.

Our talents will bring us money... IF used correctly.

Its also been said as "use it or lose it".

So what I plan to do is take action. I'm going to have to do... something. Something besides my 12-hour J.O.B.

I must get outta tha cage!!!! NOW!!!!!!

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com
www.Beats4ADub.com
www.MusicMarketingPromotions.com

***************************************

No comments: