Friday, May 28, 2010

How You Can Sell Beats Online With myFlashStore.net



I recently posted a new review on site that can help you automate and increase your beat sales. A few days ago I posted about using a Flash player to sell your beats online. I discussed a list of cool features your player should have to help you make money.

I've also written an article about a website that offers a highly customized and automated online player. The site is called myFlashStore.net and it could be the right solution for you to sell more beats online.

Check out the review by clicking the link below:

myFlashStore.net Review

I own this software personally and it fits my needs perfectly.

Let me know what you think.

Also,

I wrote another article called,

"3 Ways to Stay Focused on Your Music Business Goals"

Click on the link above to read article.

Some people struggle with this their whole career so I created these music business success tips.

You'll learn the top three ways most successful artist use to stay focused and stay ahead.

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com
www.Beats4ADub.com
www.MusicMarketingPromotions.com


***********************************

No comments: