Tuesday, May 25, 2010

**NEW VIDEO** RIHANNA - "Rockstar 101"

Whaddup peeps? I came across my girl Rihanna's new video on Global Grind today. I have this album (yes, I as a grown man have Rihanna's album) and I think its a well put together album. I told you back in February that I exchanged Robin Thicke's album (which was a Valentine's Day present by the way) for Rhianna's album, Rated R.

I don't think is better than her previous album but all the singles released from the album have been off the chain! Who can forget the "So Hard" video with Ri Ri sitting on that pink tank?

Anyway, click on the link below to check out here new video:

**NEW VIDEO** RIHANNA - "Rockstar 101" - Page 2 | Global Grind

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com
www.Beats4ADub.com
www.MusicMarketingPromotions.com

***********************************

No comments: