Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Rap Beat Creator Podcast Episode 9

I know it's been a long time since I've published a The Rap Beat Creator Podcast BUT I was committed to recording one for you. Sometimes people respond better to audio or video instead of print.

This is The Rap Beat Creator Podcast Episode 9 and it covers an article I put up a few weeks ago called:

"
How to Overcome Obstacles on Your Path to Music Business Success"

You can click on the link above or copy and paste the link below in your browser:

http://rapbeatcreator.com/rbcpodcast9.mp3

I hope you enjoy this Episode and get some great tips from it. As always, let me know what you think.

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com
www.Beats4ADub.com
www.MusicMarketingPromotions.com

*******************************

No comments: