Monday, June 30, 2008

Ghostface Killah In Iron Man Movie



I finally got to check out the Iron Man movie last week. I thought it was a dope movie for many reasons. One in particular was toward the beginning of the movie when Tony Stark was on his private jet. While Tony was having a party on his jet with his flight attentants, he had a big screen TV in background with a Ghostface Killah video playing.

For those that aren't fans of Ghostface, they wouldn't have known that one of his alter egos is Iron Man aka Tony Stark. I thought what a great deal for Ghost. He doesn't sell a whole bunch of albums but he is the most consistent of the Wu Tang Clan. Truely underrated and when I met him back in the day he was very cool & humble.

One of the other reasons I liked the movie was that I'm a big kid. Iron Man was one of my favorite heroes growing up.

Also did I mention that I've always had a fantasy to fly?

Ummm, I'll tell you about that later...

Holla!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
http://www.rapbeatcreator.com/

P. S. Getting your music into soundtracks is a great way to get lots of income. If you would like to learn how to make rap beats so you can market your songs to the music supervisors for blockbuster movies click here!

P.S. Iron Man pic courtesy of Zane Rosenthal & Marvel Entertainment. Ghostface Killah pic courtesy of Adam Bielawski / Photorazzi.

No comments: