Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bernie Mac, Rest In Peace

Bernie Mac (1957-2008)
(AP Photo / Tammie Arroyo)


We lost a great soldier today. One of the Kings of Comedy, Bernie Mac passed away this morning due to complications from pneumonia. I know alot of people were touched by his passing and I for one am definitely shook up. Even though I didn't know Bernie, felt like I did through his work.

From his many stand-up performances to his movies to his TV show, he proved he was a King of Comedy. I had the opportunity not only to see the Kings of Comedy concert live but I actually promoted it as well so I can alway say I got to work for Mr. Bernie Mac. I'm really gonna miss that dude. He was pure genuine comedy and I thank God that he walked the earth. I had many a laugh due to him. All Hail The King Bernie Mac!!! You will be missed Brother. May you rest in peace...

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com

No comments: