Sunday, August 10, 2008

Make Your Own Beats: I'm Back In Business Baby!!!

Whew!!! For a minute, I thought I would have to get a new computer. You know I'm a BIG advocate of making your own beats so when my EMU X-Board 25 keyboard wouldn't power up I was wiggin' out. I wanted to put a special audio message on the front of my website http://www.rapbeatcreator.com/. I knew it would help me get more subscribers so when it happened I was trippin'.

I thought it was just something I was doing wrong so I tried it again the next day. Luckily, I knew how to record my message without using the keyboard so I got it done. I checked the drivers and ran a virus scan but still no luck.

I suspected the USB port was the problem because my webcam wasn't working either. So I did a little research and I found out that I needed to get a USB PCI card to install in my computer. I shopped around online and got a couple of prices. Most were $30.00 and up. I even saw some for $100.00!!! So I checked eBay and baammm!!! I found one for $5.98 with free shipping so I ordered it on Thursday. It was in my mailbox on Saturday afternoon and in my computer on Saturday night.









When I hit the switch to the X-Board and the display lights came on, I knew I was back in business. So yeah, there will be more beats in the near future and I'm about to unleash the beast on these cats out here. Make your own beats or die!!! That's whassup!!!

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist

www.RapBeatCreator.com

No comments: