Sunday, October 12, 2008

$700 Billion or Bust!!! Make Beats Or Die Bitches!!!

With all this talk about politics (Obama & McCain), the economy (Big bank takes little bank), and the $700 billion bailout (Um, where's my cut?) , its nice to know that making beats is still a good source of income.

I came across this ad about how to make money selling your own beats and of course I just had to see what it was about (since that's what I preach and teach).

What I found was a great candidate for review at my main site over at www.RapBeatCreator.com.

The site was called LiveOffBeats.com.

This site was not focused on how to make your own beats but it was focused on how to make money off the beats you've already made. I read the sales letter on the web page and I said to myself, "my subscribers might be interested in this."


I checked out the free video that was posted and it was pretty good. So I signed up for the newsletter about 2 weeks ago and I've been getting all sorts of free music "placement" tips.

The producer and webmaster is named Postman and he really has the production game down pat plus the Internet marketing game too. The testimonials are really good and he even list some names you may know of people who've used his system and made money.

So for all those people who are cryin' about not having any money and are too broke to buy a 25 cent Little Debbie Oatmeal Pie, this site is for you.

You already know how I feel about educating your self about the music biz...

....and the bottom line in ANY business is about what? Making money!

Click on the link below and see for your self:

www.LiveOffBeats.com

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com

********************

No comments: