Monday, May 4, 2009

Dagnabit, foiled again!!! But there's good news too...

Hey, I know I haven't blogged in a while but it's all good. I told you about all the trouble I was having getting Windows XP to act right on my computer a few weeks ago.

Well, its still acting "fugly".

I don't know exactly what I did but whatever I did it wasn't right. I mean the computer is mad slow and it still locks up every now and then. And upgrading it is out of the question because the motherboard...well...it sucks to put it bluntly!

What I've decided to do is to get a new motherboard and CPU. I've found a place where I can get a motherboard and CPU bundle for around $150 so I'm gonna take advantage.

Here's what I'll be able to do with a new motherboard:
  • Make more beats (what else would come before that?)
  • Have better sound quality while making beats
  • Produce "The Rap Beat Creator Podcast" quicker
  • Upload video footage from live shows and live product reviews
  • And more!!!
I should have this completed by Saturday. This computer downtime stuff has been kickin' my butt since January...JANUARY. I'll let you know how it goes...

On to other things...

I'll be working on the next Rap Beat Creator Podcast tonight. I should have something for you tomorrow...

Music I'm feelin' right now:
  • Keri Hilson - "Turning Me On" - This is just a well put together song. No question. Polo killed the beat and Keri and Lil Wayne slayed the lyrics. This is a great example of a well written song. Period!
  • Rick Ross - "Magnificent" - Another banger. The track by Justice League is bangin'. Rick Ross drops some nice jewels and John Legend add his own soul spin to the track. But the biggest factor on this track is the beat with nice breakdowns and the xylophone loop. NUTS!
I really like well put together songs. These two songs will not just be hits, they'll be classics!

Holla..

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com
www.MusicMarketingPromotions.com

No comments: