Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Make Beats Online With Sonic Producer

Hey, check out this video I put together on a live review of Sonic Producer. I've been telling people about Sonic Producer for almost a year now, and the response has been great.

If you're just getting starting in the music production game and you want to make beats online without buying a bunch of expensive equipment, then Sonic Producer is for you.

When I say you can make beats online, I really mean it 100%. There is no other software on the market like it and for under $30.00 bucks it has solidified its place in history.

Here is the video for you to check out...



****************************************

I tried to be as candid as possible & I had fun making the review. I encourage all feedback though. I have tough skin so don't hold back. You can comment here or directly @ YouTube.com.

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Rap Beat Creator
www.RapBeatCreator.com
www.MusicMarketingPromotions.com

****************************************

No comments: