Sunday, May 17, 2009

The studio is back in effect. All haters be forewarned!!!

When I hopped up out my bed & turned my swag on this morning, I knew I would have a great day. I'm alive and well. My family is healthy. I have a job and a successful music hustle. I'm good.

On the real though, I finally, finally, finally got my computer issues squared away and my computer is ready to go.

One of the first things I did was....you guessed it. I made a beat. It felt good to know that I still had rhythm! I'm not sure if I'm going to feature it on the Rap Beat Creator Podcast this week but I'm sure you'll be hearing it soon...

Speaking of the Rap Beat Creator Podcast, I should have Episode 5 completed by this evening. The title is "How to make your own beats that create residual streams of income".

There is lots of money to be made whether you make beats online or use computer software like Reasons or Fruity Loops. Regardless of which method you choose, getting paid many times for a beat that you made once is the way to be successful in the music game.

I'll let you know when Episode 5 is complete.

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com
www.MusicMarketingPromotions.com

No comments: