Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And We're Off!


Happy New Year Everybody!

I hope you all welcomed in 2011 with a bang! I know I did. I just want to jump right into what this blog is about. After studying my business model for the last 2 years, I have decided to make some changes that will benefit everyone greatly.

I've decided to turn up the heat!

2010 was okay. I laid the foundation for many things to come and although it wasn't my best year, I can definitely say it wasn't one of my worst either.

This year I promise to give you more of the music business information you want. I will be blogging more, sending out more email blasts, writing more articles, and producing more podcasts.

On another note, I have changed the RapBeatCreator.com home page to offer Hip Hop beats for sale. You can pick out the beats you like and instantly download the ones you like.

I'm looking forward to the future and I have more surprises for you too.

Let's Make It Happen!!!


Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist

P.S. Go check out the Hip Hop Beats at www.RapBeatCreator.com. Right now they are still going for $1.00. I will be changing that soon. Holla!!!

No comments: