Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm Addicted To Hip Hop Beats!

Whassup folks, I was listening to some hot Hip Hop beats today while I was riding around helping people get around on the icy streets of ATL! I had a lot of different flavors to listen to which is always good too.

I'm still pumpin' that new Senor Kaos album, "The World's Most Interesting M.C." It's been in heavy rotation right along side The Roots, "How I Got Over" and a live mp3 version of Trombone Shorty live on stage (if you don't know who Trombone Shorty is I suggest you Google him...after you finish reading my blog of course. :)

I spent most of the day just listening to beats and lyrics while I was driving around the city.

I did get some Steve Harvey in this morning. I like to start my morning laughing and in a good mood.

But after Steve went off, it was ON today! I had a great day just listening to beats.


Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist

Get Hip Hip Beats and Rap Beats By Clicking Here!

No comments: