Monday, January 31, 2011

Breaking News: Hip-Hop Pioneer Kool Herc Hospitalized!

Whassup Peeps?

I don't know about you but the kulture of Hiphop saved my life! I owe most of what I know to this man, DJ Kool Herc. Kool Herc originated the break beat and threw live parties before most of the current Hiphop generation was born. Whatever happens, I am blessed to have met him in Washington D.C. back in 1996. I felt so happy at that moment, I could have kissed his feet!

Anyway check out the article at Global Grind below:

Hip-Hop Pioneer Kool Herc Hospitalized (PHOTOS) - Page 1 | Global Grind: "- Sent using Google Toolbar"

It makes no sense that a kulture that has generated billions of dollars has to have its founder suffer in poverty. smh...

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist

Hip Hop Beats for Life!!!

No comments: