Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rick Ross & Swizz Beatz "The Transporter" (NEW MUSIC)

Whassup Peeps?

You know I'm always looking for some new Hip Hop beats and checking out some new music. I was diggin' through Global Grind and I came up on this joint by Rick Ross produced by Swizz Beatz called "The Transporter". Its not a club banger or radio cut but I think its some good music to ride to or just listen to when you're just kickin' it. Click on the link below to check out the song:

Rick Ross & Swizz Beatz "The Transporter" (NEW MUSIC) - Page 3371067 | Global Grind: "- Sent using Google Toolbar"

Ross has definitely been busy and consistent with putting out new music. That's one of the things I appreciate about his music. Now Swizz Beatz, man, I've loved his style of music since I first heard him on the first joint that blew EVE up back in the late 90's.

Anyway I hope you enjoy....

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist

*******************************************

Don't forget to check out the latest Hip Hop beats and Rap beats @ www.RapBeatCreator.com!

No comments: