Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Celebrating the Life of The Notorious B.I.G.

Today marks the 13th anniversary of the death of Christopher Wallace aka The Notorious B.I.G. aka Biggie Smalls. He was gunned down as the result of the senseless East Coast/West Coast Hiphop rivalry.

Although he only was able to bless us with 2 albums (He was killed before the 2nd one was released), they were both classic joints. I listened to alot of his work on AOL Radio earlier today and I knew my blog post was going to be about Biggie.

I only got to see him perform once and that was before his first album Ready To Die dropped. I ran that CD until someone stole it!

Anyway here is one of my favorite joints from Biggie featuring P. Diddy & Mase, "Mo Money, Mo Problems".



Here's another one of my favorites with The Isley Brothers sample from "Between The Sheets" called "Big Poppa". Throw ya hands in the air if you's a true playa!!!



Next is "Juicy". This one really put him on the map.



Last but not least "Hypnotize". This was one of the big budget videos with a fresh speed boat and helicopters. Dope!!!



Rest In Peace B.I.G.!!! You are truly missed Brother!!!

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com
www.Beats4ADub.com
www.MusicMarketingPromotions.com

**********************************

No comments: