Sunday, March 7, 2010

Congratulations Mo'Nique on Your Oscar Award!



Wow! Mo'Nique just won her first Oscar Award for the movie precious. Although this has nothing to do with making beats, I think its dope because she honestly deserved it.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Rick Ross has a new song that's hot. Its called "Mafia Music 2" featuring Chrisette Michelle and it produced by the JUSTICE League. I think its a hot track with that "Magnificient" feel to it. I had to listen to that joint as soon as possible.

Ross still gets mad props for having Special Ed in the video. I had to school one of my co-workers to who Ed was by running a few of his joints on YouTube. Besides, Ross' opening lines in the song are from Ed.

Now that's Hiphop to the fullest: taking something already classic and putting a fresh spin on it.

Listen & learn!

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin
www.RapBeatCreator.com

No comments: