Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jay-Z Speaks On Song Writing Process

I pulled this video of Jay-Z breaking down his songwriting process. Dude says he doesn't write the lyrics down but when you got paper like that, you can afford to spend mega hours in the studio getting it right.

Click on the link below to see the video.

Jay-Z Speaks On Song Writing Process (VIDEO) | Official ImGlobalNow Blog | ImGlobalNow News and Celebrity Blogs | Global Grind

How do you break down your songwriting process? Do you write first or need a beat to write to? I can do it either way and I've actually recorded a verse (just one!) without writing it down. I prefer to have the beat though so I can get a feel for the direction I want to take the song.

Holla back!!!

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com
www.Beats4ADub.com
www.MusicMarketingPromotions.com

***********************************

No comments: