Monday, March 8, 2010

DJ, Beatmaker & Musician, RJD2 Interview: Check This Video Out

I kinda slept on RJD2 for a long time. Well, really ain't no kinda. I slept on dude REAL hard.

I had heard of him through several other artists but I really didn't check for his music. I remember him being on El P's label but I still I was asleep.

This interview truly changed that for good!

No only was what he was saying on point but the beats in the background are sick. I'm still trippin' on how I slept on this dude.

You can peep the interview below.

RJD2 Interview With Pyramid West | NODFACTOR.COM

Now I gotta go brush up on my RJD2 beats. I'll be back shortly with more hotness!!!

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com
www.Beats4ADub.com
www.MusicMarketingPromotions.com

**********************************

No comments: