Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Barack Obama is President!!! - - Congratulations America!


Well, today is almost over but you know I have to make my daily post and what better thing to talk about today other than the HISTORY that was made in America last night.

Yes World, Barack Obama has been elected as President Of The United States Of America.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream has come true! That is the deeper significance to Obama being elected as the Commander and Chief of America. Change has come to America.

Dr. King's stated he might not make it to the promised land but it would happen and it did so last night at 11pm Eastern Time. It has been 40 years since his death and now, his vision has come to pass. Wow!!!



President Barack Obama is the first African-American President of the United States.

America is the land of opportunity and your dreams can come true.

I promise to be the best person I can be. I am so inspired to reach new heights...to live my dreams.

Aren't you?

I can go on but I hope you are just as inspired as I am to be the best you can be and go as far as you can go with your dreams.

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com

********************

No comments: