Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Importance of Follow Up

I just got through checking my web stats and I'm glad I did. I recently sent out an email blast to my list with a new beat I made. I wanted to test the response to the beat so I sent it out to my email list and WOW!

I had more people open that email than any other email that I've sent out about the music business.

I was really shocked. I had scanned over these figures a few days ago but I didn't really think about the significance until today.

What I found out is people are still interested in custom beats. After all, I do give away 7 beats just for signing up to The Hot Instrumentalist Newsletter.

My results lead me to try another test using the email and I will soon put another "Beats For Sale" page up at The Rap Beat Creator.

You'll be the first to know...

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com

****************************************

No comments: