Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rest In Peace JAX!!!

I was all prepared to talk about how today was so important for America and the world because of the election then I got a text early this morning.

It was from my man ID 4Windz up in Jersey letting me know our friend and die hard Hiphoppa Chris Thurston aka JAX had passed away. He had a heart attack and collapsed on stage doing what he loved to do.

He was about to get married later this month and so many things were going well for him.

This is just unbelieveable!!!

Life is short people. Don't take it for granted.

R.I.P. JAX!!! You will be missed Brother. Flux, Killa, & Mafioso hold it down for Binkis!

********************

On to the political race...

Today is a historic day for the United States of America. The Obama/McCain show down is center stage for the world to see.

I voted about 3 weeks ago and I'm glad I did!

Let's see how tomorrow's blog is going to turn out....

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com


********************

No comments: