Friday, November 22, 2013

Ya Gotta Rock it. Don't Stop It! - Day 22: Celebrating Hip Hop History Month 2013

Whassup Peep?

I know you didn't get a blog post from me for the last couple off days but what I've posted so far this month should be enough Hip Hop History to keep you going for a while.

But I ain't done yet! Today I want to shine the spot light on the Universal Zulu Nation. Its the 40th Anniversary of this powerful, global Hip Hop organization. It's main outlook is simple: Peace, Love, Unity, and safely Having Fun!

Big shouts out to Afrika Bambaataa and the other Hip Hop pioneers who formed the Zulu Nation.

The Atlantis (Atlanta) Chapter of the Zulu Nation is having its annual celebration coming up this Sunday. Check out the flyer below:



Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist

No comments: